The Lynne King Cancer Care Foundation has been established to provide assistance to those persons with cancer who find themselves in financial difficulty or who lack an appropriate support network. The following are just some of the areas where the Foundation may become involved.
To assist those who suffer financial hardship as a direct result of the cost of treatments or loss of income, or both.
The Foundation seeks to support individuals affected by cancer in three distinct ways –
- The financial underwriting of more effective treatments where the financial gap places them outside of the individual’s personal reach.
- Assistance to a personal carer in need of respite, by the provision of nursing care during their absence.
- To assist both carers and those with cancer to access as many legitimate support organisations as possible and provide a framework in which to communicate this information to others.
The Foundation hopes to help as many of these people as funds will allow.
The administration of The Foundation is provided by a voluntary board of trustees. Therefore all money raised or donated to the Lynne King Cancer Care Foundation will be used to aid those suffering the effects of cancer.
When you begin sponsorship with the Lynne King Foundation you will gain an improved company profile with a positive corporate social responsibility.
Depending on the location and size of your company you may want to be involved with the The Foundation as a whole or you may prefer to sponsor a specific campaign or event.
Flexibility is the key.
The choice is yours and there will always be some way in which you can support us, that will suit you and your company. By aligning your organisation with The Foundation, you can –
- Build your brand and differentiate yourself from your competitors through your support of the Foundation
- Build trust in your organisation by aligning with us and our cause
- Inspire pride in your employees by giving back to the community
- Create buzz around your sponsorship or activity for The Foundation
Pro-Bono Sponsorship simply means giving ‘Gifts in Kind’ – the donation of goods or services that are provided by companies at no cost to The Foundation.
The Foundation is more than willing to consider those generous companies that offer pro-bono services or items ranging from computer software to free services such as couriers and even financial advice.
If there is anything that your company can offer The Foundation that will help us keep our costs to a minimum we would love to hear from you.
The Lynne King Foundation welcomes the support of individuals and community organisations. From providing donations or organising your own special event or even a cake stall, there are many activities that will help The Foundation make a difference.