The Board of Trustees of the Lynne King Cancer Care Foundation is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information which the organisation collects, holds and administers. Personal information is information which directly or indirectly identifies a person. This charity collects and administers a range of personal information for the purposes of providing assistance and financial support to persons with cancer. The organisation is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information it collects, holds and administers.
The Lynne King Cancer Care Foundation recognises the essential right of individuals to have their information administered in ways which they would reasonably expect – protected on one hand, and made accessible to them on the other. These privacy values are reflected in and supported by our core values and philosophies.
The Lynne King Foundation is bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. The organisation has adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
The Lynne King Cancer Care Foundation will:
· Collect only information which the organisation requires for its primary function;
· Ensure that persons are informed as to why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered;
· Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent;
· Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
· Provide persons with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.
· Not sell, transfer or otherwise provide personal details to other organisations
Terms and Conditions
For terms and conditions please refer to payments page.